Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Christmas Tree is... is.... ummm....

Behold!



All Hail The Christmas Tree!  Which has been safely blockaded between the couch and the fireplace to minimize the tiny heathen damage.  Santa should be able to access one of the lower quadrants for present deposit with very little difficulty.

And yes... that is a glowing, green star.  This star is what happens when you let a 3 year old boy pick out the tree topper.  But it's not just green folks!  It slowly morphs from the color of nuclear waste to what I would like to refer to as a bright "boy fairy blue"...

It's all "Rise of the Gaurdians"...

And then to an eye shockingly purpley-pinky combo... kinda the color of the lights out side of strip joints.  It is fantastic.

Live Nudes and no cover charge for the ladies!

The lovely lady at 3 Monkeys and a Martini is hosting a Christmas Tree pic contest and I thought... "I'll do it!  That LED monstrosity needs to be aired and shared".  :)  So thank you Ms. Martini, for this opportunity to heal through sharing... *sniff*  :)

12 comments:

  1. A Christmas Tree featuring LIVE NUDES?! I totally hope that you win ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait... are YOU hitting on ME? Is my affection... requited?

      Delete
  2. Ooooooooo... I do like the purple. Radioactivity isn't exactly something you want to associate with Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... poor Santa. He will probably eat the cookies anyway... because it's in his contract.

      Delete
  3. I'm in love with that star. I have very similar taste to 3yo boys... Just ask mine how often we accidentally wear matching outfits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish they made Dino slippers in adult sizes...

      Delete
  4. I love your tree. We are foregoing one this year because of our toddler. I am afraid he would pull it down on himself. Hopefully we can next year.

    Nicki @ Nicki's Random Musings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really can do some serious damage in a very small amount of time...

      Delete
  5. Funny post. I like the star!!! Im all about the colors.

    I'm stopping by from Katherine's Corner blog hop.

    Happy Favorite Things Thursday!

    http://artpark78.com/blog1/i-made-my-2012-holiday-wreath/

    ReplyDelete
  6. giggle, the star now has quite a tale to be told every year. Thank you for sharing at the hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You have a Disco Tree! That is fan-frickin-tabulous!! So glad you joined the contest!

    And I particularly like the idea of blocking the tree for safety's (and sanity's) sake. We have ours up, but have yet to decorate. I just can't bring myself to spend 4 hours a day tracking down stolen ornaments hidden between couch cushions and in toy boxes, not to mention the inevitable breakage. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We put the cloth and stuffed ornaments on the bottom... fewer casualties that way.

      It IS a disco tree, isn't it? I love that!

      Delete